- Company's profile; license, qualifications, work history and client testimonials.
- Browse their products to see if they have the gate you're looking to install.
- Check if they have a local office where you can see the gates and materials.
- Record the company's number & email for when you're ready to contact them.
- Rushing you to make a decision
- Too much up-selling if you've already declined unnecessary offers
- Asking for upfront payment if you have not accepted the offer
- Giving expensive options without first assessing your gate specification
- What materials do you recommend to us and why?
- Do you charge for estimates?
- Do you have a cheaper option with similar features?
- What can we expect in your procedure when you replace/install our gate?
- What is the typical installation time?
- Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Checking online testimonials for their payment software to make sure no one else has experienced issues. Your best option will be to find a contractor that is flexible enough to accept payment installments. This way, you're able to make the investment on your property while taking the time to gradually pay it off.
Have additional questions or concerns? Contact us. We're here to help!